Psychologist/Counselor at Finish Well Group, LLC
Part-time or full-time positions available
Do you have a heart for leaders in ministry and their families?
Do you want to be a part of a challenging cause larger than yourself?
Would you like to work from home but still be a part of a supportive team?
The Finish Well Group, LLC (www.finishwellgroup.com.) is a small, growing outpatient therapy and coaching practice based out of Naperville, IL. While we serve anyone that comes our way, our core mission is helping Christian leaders (and those closest to them), heal, grow and flourish in today’s at times overwhelming world.
We provide nearly all of our therapy services through telehealth as that medium has real advantages for Christian leaders and their families.
We are currently looking for two part-time and/or full-time therapists who share our primary calling of supporting those on the front lines of ministry.
Key attributes for potential candidates to join our team:
- Have a passion for (and ideally experience) working with Christian leaders and those closest to them, such as spouses and adolescent children.
- Comfortable doing video-based therapy with adults, teens, and ideally couples as well.
- Enjoy doing longer-term work in facilitating healing and transformation
- Value the psychodynamic frame in providing therapy.
- Are committed to life-long growth as a therapist and as a person
- Enjoy being a part of a meaningful, authentic team, even if that team is primarily virtual.
Key qualifications needed
Having a full license as a Psychologist, LPC, LMFT, LMSW, LLP or LP in IL, GA or FL. If you are based out of Illinois, supervision by an experienced Licensed Clinical Psychologist can be provided to a therapist working towards licensure. Our office accepts private pay clients and third-party insurance, no Medicaid.
What you can expect:
- A rich place to grow and develop as you engage in meaningful, challenging work
- A competitive fee split
- A flexible schedule with mostly day time hours
- The opportunity to work from home
- Marketing and advertising provided
- Assistance with BCBS and AETNA credentialing if not already paneled.
- A steady stream of referrals
- Easy to use cloud-based medical records and billing
- Paid time off
- Contribution to your 401k
- Peer consultations and/or supervision from an experienced psychodynamic perspective
If this fits you, please email a letter of interest, and resume or vita to:
Nick Howard, Psy.D.
Review of applications is ongoing until positions are filled.